Sunday, July 8, 2012



Delete
You wrote: My friend posted that thug was being used as code to substitute the N word. There's no evidence of that. There are no grounds to call Martin a thug. That's George's fantasy. Why do the people who support Geroge have to hate Martin so much? They're not donating for George they' donating for their fantasy of Martin. I know so little about him but what I know I love. He was getting candy for his little brother, Cool! He was 17 he was getting some exercise. A kid has got to sleep. Healthy. He'd been suspended from for pot related incidents. SUPER COOL. But no thuggery. What I love most about Trayvon is that he was on the phone for 6 hours that day to his girl friend. He wasn't pretending to run people over or shoot cops or blow up nazis on the television. No sucking back bongs or hanging out with the guys. He was hanging out with his little brother and talking to the girl he loved all day. Communicating. She didn't spend the day gossiping with her girlfriends and Trayvon didn't spend the day with a gang. He spent the day talking to the girl he loved. This stupid man murdered a good young person at the start of his life. I am ropeable. Thank God I'm also in New South Wales or George Zimmerman would be the first man to die from slap related injuries inflicted by a furious Queen.
“No part of this makes sense. It's totally mental. Americans pay your premiums. Get sick. Claim insurance. Get denied. Die. They keep your money. 
I sign a paper informing me that all treatment is free. 97 Duodenal ulcer, 3 days in hospital, Sept 11 2001, 5 days in a lovely facility 3 meals, biscuits. 05 5 days um to um REST. 3 meals, bickies. All Free. Dozens of doctors visits, extractions, fillings. Glasses and hearing aids. $2000.00 hearing aids for free. It's HARDER to understand words. $2000 to make the fuzz louder! Lip reading or nothing. They help me with the rent. If I got sick I could get a commission house or flat at a fraction of the market rent. They house thousands of people. My garbage is collected. Access to every book in the world through the Internet and University library. I like BIG GOVERNMENT. Tried being employed. It doesn't work. Where there is peace I bring confusion. Where there is order I bring chaos. It's not just for me it's for the poor people who have had to work with me. I'm any thing but lazy I love working. Dealing with other humans is impossible. I drive people to distraction. Deaf, Bipolar, Neurotic, and Paranoid. I get some vowels and I could start an organisation. I spend 12 hours painting or gardening daily but I'll buggered if I can understand what any of you humans are saying. They look after me.”

My honest belief, my true theory about this is that the whole incident is based around gender identity. I'm not trolling or name calling. I really believe this. The sound and use of his voice. I can hear George pumping the adrenaline. Adrenaline addiction is dangerous stuff. There is an interview on the net with Robert Zimmerman Jr and my gaydar goes through the roof. I think racism played a role in this murder. I also think George cast Trayvon in a role. He did. He convicted the kid on the 911 call. "These #$@^@$^ always get away. What's making me mad is that so many other people want to take part in George's fantasy when there's so much evidence that it didn't happen. I think this is all about George's identity. His gender identity. If I'm right this is a greater tragedy than I thought. I'm not saying I'm right either. My senses are pretty screwy but if it sounds gay. If it looks gay if it walks gay, if it's married to Shellie Zimmerman. It's gay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment