Sunday, July 17, 2011

Email to Bill O'Reilly

Dear Bill,
I've always found you to be really entertaining but I think it's time you tried journalism. I understand how hard that is in the fox news universe. Can I make this suggestion and I'll offer the same advice to all your friends at fox. Start doing journalism. You'll all have to do this together starting at the same time. Tell americans about Murdoch. Tell Americans about the Saudi shareholder. When you get the phone call from Rupert tell him to go fuck himself. You must distance yourself from Rupert if you are going to survive because Rupert isn't going to. He's going to die in Jail and you don't want to be his cell mate. The smell will be awful.
All the best XXXXOOOO
Robbie
I sent this to Bill O'reilly and another 10 Fox News goons.

1 comment: