Tuesday, April 17, 2012

American woman Elizabeth Hasselback.

Why is Whoopi Goldberg wasting her time with these clowns. I think Elizabeth is a virgin. She has had kids but I think they used a turkey baster. If Elizabeth has had sex I think she probably just lied there scared out of her brain. The reason I say this is because everything Elizabeth says and does in one way or another she's saying is I am a child. I don't understand the world but I will scream and shout if I don't like something. Every thing she says tells people that she is a little girl with a big voice.  I don't think of Elizabeth as a woman. She's a spoiled little girl. A mouthpiece and cheerleader for the rich. She's not a person she's more like one of those dolls with the string in the back that makes them talk. Horrible creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment