Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nanny State as a republican

As a Republican no one wants a Nanny state. No one wants to be told what to do. The problem is there are so many stupid people in the world. Women, Gays, Mexicans, Blacks, people who can read. Did I mention Women? Well you just can't trust these stupid people to make good decisions. So when I say I don't want a Nanny State I'm saying I don't want a Nanny state for me. I want to rape the land and empty the treasury and not get harassed by some niggling civil servant or journalist whose brakes are going to fail if he doesn't stop. Pun! Brake failure and stopping! Ha! This is our party and by ours I mean the rich and those who worship us. We're going to bombard every one else with guns, drugs, ridiculously over armed police and a for profit jail system. You can all go get addicted and kill each other as far as we're concerned. We just want to regulate how much you do it. we need soldiers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment