Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gay day at Disney World in Orlando

id I get this right these people are spending thousands of dollars to advertise Gay Day at Disney World? I thought David and his friends might be a bit outnumbered but 150,000 gays and lesbians. The poor guy doesn't stand a chance. Being ignored by 10.000 gays and lesbians can be heart braking but being ignored by 150,000 might kill him. I want to see Disney's stats on gay day. I bet on this day more is spent on souvenirs, jewelry, watches and clothes than any other day of the year. These people have money. I have to admit I love those little figurines. I've got Flora Fauna and Merryweather. I just adore those hats. Family first must think gay people are made in test tubes. We have families, moms and dads. Ever heard of Pflag? They'll be at Disney World no worries. There'll be thousands of families there. I just adore the Goddess. I think I feel about Disneyland in Anaheim the same way Catholics must feel about the Vatican. I can feel the presence of the Goddess in Disneyland. Hell, I can even get my photo taken with her. I love em all. Aurora, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White. All the Goddesses in one place.
The other thing about the advertising is I don't believe there isn't a red blooded woman in Florida who wouldn't want to spend the day surrounded by gorgeous men in fabulous clothes. No chance of a grope but the view is sensational. The problem is they have to get behind the 150,000 people who have already got their tickets.


Here's another letter I sent to family first,
Dear David,
Could you please outline in a reply what these values are. I'm Australian and I actually have a Mosque in my street. Looking at your achievements page makes me a bit confused. You seem to hate a lot. You hate gay people and Muslims. From what I've seen on your web site you seem drawn closer to the philosophy of Adolph Hitler than Jesus of Nazareth. there's not enough information on your website about what you want. Please let me know what these values are. I think they're your values not mine. Is there any chance of you trying to keep that stuff to yourself. I guess you wouldn't get a lot of donations if you kept that stuff to yourself and you'd have to get a job. Do you think you have the patience and skills to hold a job down? I guess we'll never know. You and and Ann Romney never worked a day in your lives I'll betcha.
"The American values we cherish cannot afford to allow the liberal media like The Tampa Tribune to go unopposed in their propagation of CAIR."
Please keep in touch, all the best,
 Robbie Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment