Wednesday, April 11, 2012

christianity evolution class

Need more information. So if a teacher is giving a leson about Evolution or Climate change theories the students can heckle harrass and basically prevent the topic being taught in class. I understand the fear the theory of evolution must strike into the heart of the Christians but why are they afraid of climate change theory. There's a huge investment in creationist belief. An eternity of more life? Whats the investment in climate change theory for christians? I'm not trying to be funny or trolling I just can't get the connection. It's pretty gutless using their kids like this. They're desperate for a fight. They can't just love Jesus. The whole faith thing is tied to an endless fight against um anyone. There's no war. I mean there is the wars, women, drugs, youth, but they're the ones waging it. Why can't they leave us out of their morality and stop waging war on women, young people, gays, scientists, and anyone who they decide is an enemy. We're not the enemy. Please leave us alone. Keep it to yourself. I don't need Jesus. I'm really sorry but I'm doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment